EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW TO TAKE PART
1) Simply send an email saying "hi I would like to ride" to firstname.lastname@example.org. That is you registered. Easy
2) Make sure your bike is working or hire a bike if you need one
3) Collect sponsorship money from friends, family and colleagues. Send a cheque (made payable to 'THE GEORGE HUTCHINGS THERAPY TRUST') with your sponsorship form to GMBR c/o 9 Folly Field, Bradford on Avon, Wiltshire BA15 1XA. If you include the sponsorship form and people's post codes we can claim gift aid. OR collect online using Local Giving
4) Turn up at the The Boathouse pub, Bradford on Avon Marina, Widbrook, BoA, BA15 1UD at 9.30am (for 10am start) on Sunday 11th September 2016.
5) Cycle the GMBR loop which takes in the Kennet and Avon Canal, the historic city of Bath and the famous Two Tunnels. The tunnels are a lottery funded project and one of them is the UK's and possibly Europe's longest cycle and walking tunnel at an impressive 1672 metres, just over one mile. There are options for all riders of all abilities including distances between 11 miles up to over 60 for the more ambitious who wish to do the loop multiple times. The route will be marshalled, well marked and a mix of tow path (gravel/dirt track) and tarmac road.
6) Join everyone back at The Boathouse where you will be able to buy food and drink and swap stories of the fun you had taking part in GMBR. You can also continue into BoA to participate in the Bradford on Avon Cycling Festival which is taking part that day.